[LMB] OT: Data Will Be Built Sooner Than You Think!

Alfred Kelgarries alfredkelgarries at hotmail.com
Wed May 10 19:07:31 BST 2006

>Interesting, if a little creepy.  If I were a kid, I
>wouldn't want Ever-1 reading a story to me, I don't
>think.

The target market is the elderly in Korea and Japan. Their previous long
term care system was called "big families", and that's gone way down. The
governments are pouring money into robotics for in home care and nursing
home care because they flat don't have enough people and don't want to
import foreigners (unlike us).

Alfred Kelgarries
"War is the art of lying to your enemies better than they can lie to you."
Sun Tzu, modern version
alfredkelgarries at gmail.com -- alternate email for personal mail if needed