[LMB] Best books to read aloud

Katherine Collett kcollett at hamilton.edu
Wed May 10 20:14:52 BST 2006

Wouldn't that have been later, as a holovid he watched, possibly
without parental approval? Miles says it was when he was about
Nikki's age.  I bet Cordelia would have imported at least some
less ... _Barrayaran_ children's books from Beta Colony.

I recently, when asked for recommendations, made a list of favorite
read-alouds for small children as an Amazon list (though as my
youngest is 18, it's not necessarily up to date):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/listmania/fullview/R38VEH3GQN5BAG/
ref=cm_lm_byauthor_title_full/002-5558659-9532063

Katherine Collett