[LMB] OT: Moldy Oldies

David McMillan skyefire at skyefire.org
Wed May 10 20:11:17 BST 2006

Alfred Kelgarries wrote:
>>>     WARNING:  Media does not Chicago Multi-layer formatting.
>>> (A)bort/(R)etry/(E)at?
>>

>>     Gaaah.  That was supposed to read "does not SUPPORT Chicago".
>> Grr.  Argh.
>

> *I* want to know about the (E)at part. Did the drive eat the disc, or
> was the user required to do so? Was salt provided?

	Well, I was *trying* to riff on the previous poster's comments
concerning a drive that could "format anything except a pizza."  That,
and the legendary Chicago deep-dish.
	So, imagine a drive that *can* format pizza, when someone puts a
single-layer pie in the unit but selects Chicago formatting....

	I *really* need a sense of humor that depends less on obscure elements.