[LMB] (news) Miles, mais oui!

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Fri May 12 22:36:27 BST 2006

*CatMtn at aol.com* CatMtn at aol.com
/Fri May 12 22:07:41 BST 2006/

-------------------------

Now, just one thing--where can we order them?

Mary

***  Ask me in a year or so, or whenever they are ready to be
published.  I have no idea what the lead time for this sort of project
may be, but the ink isn't dry on the contract yet, so I expect it will
be a while.  Somebody else's guess would likely be better than mine.

I have no idea if something like Amazon France carries comics, but I bet
there are a bunch of website-supplied comics dealers out there who would
be happy to do business, come the day.  I'll have to ask if Dreamhaven,
my local comics store, would be interested in importing a few, when the
time comes.

Ta, L.