[LMB] Re: Stereotypes (and Disney)

James cessnadriver at gmail.com
Sat May 13 06:42:10 BST 2006

Advent Children also relied a lot on the viewer knowing what the
original characters looked like, and thus couldn't really stray too
far from the jaundiced look.Also, I don't think the planet was
supposed to be Earth (though they are suppoed to be humans), so
perhaps the sun spectrum is rendered slightly differently? (I'm
reaching, but hey, it's based on a fictional fantasy RPG).

There were parts in AC that I really wondered if it was CG or
live-acted, and the story "engaged" me more, despite not having played
FF7 in 5 years or so.