[LMB] (news and chat) Italian Interview

Tracy MacShane billie_t at fastmail.fm
Tue May 16 02:46:25 BST 2006

On Mon, 15 May 2006 11:25:39 -0500, "Lois McMaster Bujold"
<lbujold at myinfmail.com> said:
> Hiya --
>
>     An Italian journalist has done an interview of me, now up on the web
> in the original English and the Italian translation.
>

> http://www.giampietrostocco.it
>
> http://www.alternatehistory.co.uk

I think this is one of the best LMB interviews I've seen/heard.

"...Is family a strong value for you?"

"I think it's a strong value for everyone, one way or another. Either
your experience of family has been good, and you recognize and relate to
the emotions, or it has been bad, and you long for something better even
if just in the pages of fiction. ..."

Just, yes.

Also *SQUEE!* re the expanding story for The Sharing Knife. More is
good!!! (Spoken like the Lois crack-fiend I am)

Tracy