[LMB] OT: New Engladn flood

Bill Stewart wks at SysMatriX.Net
Tue May 16 12:36:16 BST 2006

Kalina Varbanova said the following on 05/16/2006 03:14 AM:
> I saw on Reuters that there is a flood in New England, how are you listees
> up there?

Speaking from Effingham NH (Center of state, north to south, on Maine
border). I myself am fine,  While close to the Ossipee river, I am up
high and get just a little water in the cellar.   There are some however
in the county and neighboring Maine county that ARE flooded out and are
worried about old dams busting.  They are holding however.

Also much flooding on the coast.  www.wcsh6.com should have pictures of
the flooding there.  FI, 4 feet on standing water at York ME ( seacoast
town)

Much thanks for the prayers for my mother with the broken arm.  Multiple
  break in the arm,  but she has a cast on.

Bill, wet hermit in NH, getting webbed feet