[LMB] This list and listees

The Sundance Kid bobug at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 18:04:22 BST 2006

In case I've never said it... I truly love this list, and the listees.
It is, hands-down, one of the most organized, intelligent, and
courteous lists. You don't know how nice it is to have the rules we
have here (and I've been pushing them other other lists, just to be
told "Well, you should just accept that others have twenty levels of

So, thanks to the admins, and everyone else. And, of course, Lois...
I've learned a lot being on a list with such amazingly varied
experience and background. (And, no, I'm not leaving. I just wanted to
say this!)

-Heather