[LMB] OT: New Engladn flood

Paula Lieberman paal at gis.net
Tue May 16 23:18:00 BST 2006

One thing about New England is that it is not flat, and that the weather one
place, can be quite different from three miles away.  Peabody and Andover
and some places in New Hampshire got drenched.  A sewer main in Haverhill is
out, and raw sewage is pouring into the Merrimack River.  Parts of Lowell
and Peabody are flooded.  Other places, are high a relatively dry... it
depends on location, location, location.