[LMB] OT: K. J. Parker

Rachel Ganz rachel at compromise.fsnet.co.uk
Thu May 18 21:33:38 BST 2006

I've just discovered K.J. Parker's "The fencer trilogy". 1st volume in my local library. Any opions? I'm enjoying it.

Further to that. Can a librarian among  the list members explain why vol 1 of the trilogy is in the local library, vol. 2 is 10 miles away, and vol 3. is 9 miles in the opposite direction. I just think how irritating it must be for members of communities 2 and 3.

Rachel Ganz

eleGanz technical writing and information design
rachel dot ganz at eleganz dot co dot uk

Brevity, clarity and cups of tea