[LMB] (news and chat) Bujold Wiscon Schedule

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Fri May 19 14:47:04 BST 2006

Hiya --

    I will be an attending author next weekend at Wiscon 30 in Madison, WI.

http://www.wiscon.info/

    I expect to arrive Friday evening, and will stay through Monday.  I
have a nice light schedule that suits me well:

Reading Sunday from 2:30 to 3:45 (a generous time slot!) in Assembly,
which I expect to combine with some Q&A.  I will, of course, be reading
from the opening chapters of _The Sharing Knife: Beguilement_.

Panel Sunday 4 PM to 5:15 in Senate B, "Disability and Technology in SF".

Autographing 11:30 AM Monday in Wis/Cap.  "The Sign-out" will be a mass
autographing with a pretty amazing bunch of folks, and will go on as
long as needed, but officially till 12:45 PM.

    The many attractions at Wiscon will include Minneapolis jewelry
maker Elise Matthesen, who will have a table in the Dealer's Room; Elise
made my tie-tack necklace, and in fact this week has just added the past
year's augmentations, so it will be all up-to-date for the con.

    Ta, Lois.