[LMB] OT: AKICOTL: Laundry

Azalais Aranxta tiamat at tsoft.com
Sat May 20 23:35:20 BST 2006

> > From: PAT MATHEWS <mathews55 at msn.com>
> >
> > A lot of the frugal living advisors and the energy saving
> > advisors suggest washing your laundry - all of it - in warm
> > or even cold water.  I consider the nature of soiled
> > underwear and cleaning rags and shudder. Isn't this
> > unsanitary? Or do they use disposables?

Well, I don't keep filthy rags in the house--and I boil
dishwashing/cleaning sponges--but if your body is washed daily,
your underwear is changed daily, and you wash underwear that is
stained with bodily waste or blood in the sink before throwing it
in the hamper to contaminate the rest of your clothes, how dirty
can it really be?

~malfoy