[LMB] OT: AKICOTL: Windows and Firefox issue

Tracy MacShane billie_t at fastmail.fm
Sun May 21 04:46:29 BST 2006

On Sat, 20 May 2006 23:44:35 -0500 (CDT), orangekch at 702com.net said:
> Does anyone have any suggestions to get my Firefox
> to the4 size and place that I want it?  I REALLY
> don't like using IE (which was NOT affected) and
> hate having to resize the danged thing every time
> I re-open it.

Backup your bookmarks file (bookmarks.htm) and remove your
Mozilla/Firefox profile directories. C:\documents and
settings\<username>\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\blah blah
blah. Personally, I'd just delete the whole Mozilla folder in there,
unless you're using Thunderbird and don't want to set up your mail
account info again.

Good luck!

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - And now for something completely different