[LMB] AKICOTL: THANKS!!!!!

orangekch at 702com.net orangekch at 702com.net
Sun May 21 15:18:57 BST 2006

Hey all!

I recently delurked for a moment to ask a question
about Ms Windows and firefox.  I got a few respon-
ses and none seemed to work.

Well, I finally got it to work the way that it is
SUPPOSED TO!  and it was thnks in great part to
the members ofthe list.

What I had to do was uninstall Firefox, delete the
settings folder, regedit any and all references to
Mozilla and Netscrape, and then restart, defrag,
and then RESTART AGAIN!

It now works just the way that I want it to.  Al-
beit sans bookmarks.  Despite backing them up,
when I moved them into the settings folder they
just plain disappeared.

Still, a small price to pay for having Firefox up
and working again.

Thanks again everyone!

-andy