[LMB] OT: AKICOTL: Windows and Firefox issue

B. Ross Ashley redlion at sff.net
Sun May 21 15:59:04 BST 2006

On Sat, 20 May 2006 23:44:35 -0500 (CDT), Andy orangekch at 702com.net
wrote:
;;;
> Does anyone have any suggestions to get my Firefox
> to the4 size and place that I want it?  I REALLY
> don't like using IE (which was NOT affected) and
> hate having to resize the danged thing every time
> I re-open it.

> Thanks all!

There may be something set wrong in your user settings, or in your Mozilla folder, or something of the sort ... you might try downloading and installing to a different folder, say, so as to make sure it's a clean install. Or try a clean install of SeaMonkey, which is the contnuation of the Mozilla project.

Other than that, or switching operating systems (linux - linux - linux), all I can say is try the Firefox help forums.

http://forums.mozillazine.org/index.php?c=4

It's possible another user has had the same sort of problem.

--
B. Ross Ashley
http://www.brashley46.livejournal.com