[LMB] audie silence

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Sun May 21 23:25:05 BST 2006

Y'know...

    the Audie Awards were supposed to have been distributed Friday (_The
Vor Game_ read by Grover Gardner was a nominee in the F&SF category,
hence my interest), but a cursory scan on Goggle fails to find any
listing of the results.  The main website doesn't appear to have been
updated.  It's a pretty obscure award, I guess, but I'm still curious.
Anyone else able to find anything?

    Ta, L.