[LMB] OT: New England flood

Adam Ek adamek at mac.com
Tue May 23 01:28:55 BST 2006

Sunshine!

After two weeks of rainy weather, including some of the worse
flooding in eastern Massachsetts since 1936, we finally have four
days of sunny weather forecasted.

My house was high & dry, the only personal problem I had with the
flood was driving through a stretch of I-95 near the Taylor River in
New Hampshire that was flooded about 4 inches deep. The cops were
stationed before and after the flooded area ready to close it if it
went any higher and they were only letting one lane of traffic
through. The traffic backup took 2 hours to go about 1.5 miles.

Adam Ek
adamek at mac.com