[LMB] re HH ch 16

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Fri May 26 17:55:36 BST 2006

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 09:24:23AM -0700, J Selin wrote:
> Wencel is heartily tired of his continuous existence.  What would
> happen if he let the other personality win?

Interesting option.  I'm not certain he has enough control - it would
be rather like getting caught in a fierce no-holds-barred hand-to-hand
fight with a weaker, less skilled opponent, and letting him win.  Very
difficult if you have a highly trained set of reflexes.

Think of it this way - how likely is a martial arts black belt to be
taken out by a teenage street fighter, if the street fighter doesn't
get in a completely disabling first blow?

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org