[LMB] Birthday

Jim Parish jparish at siue.edu
Sun May 28 02:57:17 BST 2006

[The more-than-slightly burned-out stout fellow scurries onto the stage.]

The final birthday of the month is upon us (and, indeed, very nearly
slipped us by). Today is the birthday of Carol Gray-Ricci, one of our
more senior listies (in more senses than one). Carol has, in the past
year, been winning that fight with weight that so many of us [he sighs]
find ourselves embroiled in; may her success rub off on some of the
rest of us, and may she continue to triumph in this and any other way
she chooses. Carol, I think the list assembled will join me in wishing
you the most joyful of birthdays and a peaceful and prosperous year to
come.

Ladies and gentlemen: Carol Gray-Ricci!