[LMB] Another Bujold sighting

Katrina Allis k.m.allis at gmail.com
Sun May 28 11:33:45 BST 2006

On 28/05/06, Jim Parish <jparish at siue.edu> wrote:

> The misspellings are forgivable, I suppose...
>
> http://www.overduemedia.com/archive.aspx?strip=20060528
>
> Jim Parish

I opened the link in another tab, and went to finish checking my email, and
lo, what do I find there in a weeks worth of Unshelved strips?  The very
same thing that I had just opened a link to.

Neat!

I shared with my flatmates, and there was much love and happy dancing.

Katrina

--
To err is human.  To really screw things up requires a computer.

Prayer, he suspected as he hoisted himself up and turned for the door, was
putting one foot in front of the other.  Moving all the same.
Lois McMaster Bujold, _Curse of Chalion_