[LMB] OT: Hello, I'm back, hopefully!

Tora K. Smulders-Srinivasan tora.smulders at gmail.com
Mon May 29 20:22:51 BST 2006

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone's been having a great time on list and off!  I think the
news came through that our son was born in January, and I've been crazy busy
since then and haven't been able to keep up with the list.  I've still got
thousands of LMB list emails in my folder to read, and I might get to them
eventually, but for now I've been caught up since about the 20th, of May,
that is.  :-)

Oh, and to anyone who congratulated me back in January?  Thanks so much!!

In case anyone's interested, we've got tons of pictures of the new Smulders
up at:

http://pics.livejournal.com/toraks/gallery/00006hap

and I put up more on a somewhat regular basis.  Digital camera and web space
-- essential when 1st grandson on both sides of the family is in the UK and
grandparents are in Belgium and the USA.  :-)  Though they've all been to
visit -- and actually, my mom was here for 3 months, she arrived a week
before the birth, and was a huge amount of help, especially considering how
absolutely crazy things were at first and how long it took me to recover!

Anyway, I'm feeling back to normal in my own body for the first time in a
year and half, yay!  And am slowly starting to be able to find time to catch
up with my online fun.

But apparently not soon enough!  Who said you were all allowed to start
rereading The Hallowed Hunt without me??????  I'm just going to have to pout
and boycott any further discussion.  ;-p

And the new book ARC is out?  The Sharing Knife: Beguilement, is it?  Anyone
have a copy yet?  Anyone sending one around to read and sign yet?  (hint,
hint, James?)

I'll be trying to keep up from now on, and just thought I'd warn you all.
Then again, I'll be out of town for a week soon and start back at work on
July 3rd, so who knows.

-Tora, with hugs to the LMB list for still being there :-)