[LMB] Barrayaran Biochem

Jo'Asia joasia at fandom.art.pl
Wed Oct 11 23:38:18 BST 2006

My comconsole brought me this letter from Mitch Miller:

MM> Are you sure about Illyan?  IIRC, Illyan didn't get his biochip until
MM> he became ImpSec chief, which happened after Negri was killed during the
MM> Pretendership.

Nope, Illyan has the chip installed on Ezar Vorbarra's order (or did
Ezar asked for volounteers...?), who fancied to have a "recorder with
legs" (quote from memory). Illyan has been assigned to Aral during the
Escobar Invasion because of it - he would be able to report back to
Ezar (and Negri) *everything* he saw and heard there.

Jo'Asia

--
 __.-=-.  -< Joanna Slupek >----------------------< http://esensja.pl/ >-
  --<()>  -< joasia @ hell . pl >------< http://bujold.fantastyka.net/ >-