[LMB] re Fantasy Movie Casting - my choices

Jo'Asia joasia at fandom.art.pl
Fri Oct 13 21:38:23 BST 2006

My comconsole brought me this letter from Elizabeth Holden:

EH> --- Jo'Asia <joasia at fandom.art.pl> wrote:

>> And I'm trying to fit Peter Woodward somewhere... By
>> has brown hair, right?

EH> Any time I've seen him, he's had no hair at all. But
EH> that isn't necessarily relevant....

I was just wondering if I have seen him in any other version except "no
hair" and "light hair" (Patriot, Sense and Sensibility - the 1981
BBC version, photo only). But a quick google found this:
<http://www.peterwoodward.com/PWGallery.html>.

Just imagine By speaking with Peter's voice...

EH> How do you pick my favourite men?  I love that
EH> thought.

He just popped out and asked "Could I be in your movie, please?" ;)

Jo'Asia

--
 __.-=-.  -< Joanna Slupek >----------------------< http://esensja.pl/ >-
  --<()>  -< joasia @ hell . pl >------< http://bujold.fantastyka.net/ >-