[LMB] SP- TSK looking ahead to the next book

PAT MATHEWS mathews55 at msn.com
Thu Oct 26 14:33:03 BST 2006

>From: Lucy Chubb <lucy at chubb.wattle.id.au>
>Bujold."<lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk>
>
>(I'm _sure_ life used to be simpler once upon a time)

Yup. As Socrates said, and that ancient Egyptian whose ka and ba (two souls)
were fighting within his breast, and certainly St. Augustine (who was trying
very hard to simplify things down to a coherent doctrine for the Dark Ages)
and every philosopher who ever lived through any sort of change.

This granny would be happy with one permanent format and one portable
format. Which boils down to one hardback and one download.