[LMB] A find!

Countryboy countryboy66 at mchsi.com
Fri Oct 27 22:25:32 BST 2006

I still have my original copies of that.  I also have the issues with
herself's other serialized stories.  It was reading her stories in Analog
that made me start buying her books.

Actually I have a nearly complete collection from 1972 to current.  And I'm
paid ahead until 2011 on my subscription.

Countryboy - who is living where it is rainy, cold, and depressing