[LMB] SP: TSK:Beguilement - Chapter 1 (with spoiler warnings)

Lisa Spurrier lisa.spurrier at virgin.net
Sun Oct 29 22:20:08 GMT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kalina Varbanova" <kikibug13 at gmail.com>
> On 10/17/06, Victoria L'Ecuyer <vlecuyer at ksu.edu> wrote:
> >

> I get "anger" from the comments she "bit bacK" - like, "I'm not
> twelve, woman." - that, for me, is the reaction of an angry person.

I didn't see that as anger so much as the very young person not wanting to
be treated as even younger than they are.   That hyper-sensitivity o being
called a child was one
of the things that made me suspect she was younger than she claimed to be -
puls the fact that she mentioned her purported age a few times.

The only person she's angry with (to start with) is Sunny.
Lisa S

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.