[LMB] OT: request

PAT MATHEWS mathews55 at msn.com
Sat Sep 2 22:21:43 BST 2006

This is in reaction to an incident at LosCon but it is a sentiment that
needs to be gotten out there.

I want a T-shirt that says "Private property - no trespassing" on the back
and on the front, "By invitation only." It can show a picture of a mountain
grandmother with a shotgun.

And I want it in time for Worldcon 2008 in Denver.

Anybody in this place make them? Will pay good money and will wear it in any
color if need be. Yea, verily, even mustard yellow. Through I'd prefer a
brick red or dark red or the color of dried blood.

I'm serious. Dead serious, and will put my money where my mouth is.

Size Medium.