[LMB] TSK:B quotes

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Wed Sep 13 02:12:30 BST 2006

*Agnes Charrel-Berthillier* agnes at charrel.net
/Wed Sep 13 00:45:27 BST 2006/
-------------------------

Tora K. Smulders-Srinivasan wrote:
>  /
/>/ I'm very horrible at finding good quotes from anything even if I've
/>/ got the book.  My mind just doesn't work that way.
/>/
/>/ So, anyone whose mind works that way have any good quotes from The
/>/ Sharing Knife: Beguilement?
/
I have no idea what the constraints are for text on LJ icons but here is
one:

"So yet again, one more time anew, we will buy the death of this malice
with one of our own"

The discussion of why it stuck in my mind belongs in a more spoiler
friendly location...

Agnes

*** Ack, argh!

The Bujold list surely should not be the one place on the whole internet
where one can't talk about the new Bujold book.

The spoiler policy here is very well-intentioned, but I swear it has
become downright blighting.  C'mon, all you bright folks, can't you all
think of some better way of going about this?

frustrated eavesdropper, L.