[LMB] Twin Citizens, please check in?

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Thu Aug 2 02:26:42 BST 2007

***  I'm fine; I was quietly going about my evening routine on the other
end of town, and only learned about it just now when someone e-mailed me
to ask if I was OK.  I have driven over that bridge quite a few times,
however.   (As has practically everyone else who lives around here; it's
a main artery.)

Ta, L.

[LMB] Twin Citizens, please check in?
Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 2 01:29:46 BST 2007

Yes, I realize that the odds are 'way against anybody we know being
actually involved, but I worry anyway.  I follow The Way Of The
Worrier.  So if 'Er Ladyship and MPLS area listees can give a shout out,
I'd be much relieved.

Maybe someone posted this request already but I'm on digest so what do I
know?

News item here:  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20079534/?GT1=10252

Susan Fox / Ma Foxti
selene at earthlink.net