[LMB] Twin Citizens, please check in?

louann at millerdome.com louann at millerdome.com
Thu Aug 2 02:32:21 BST 2007

Information: there's a check-in site at http://community.livejournal.com/mnstf/94019.html for MinnSF (forgive if I mis-abbreviate). Most people are listing only their LJ names but it's something, anyway.

Main thing crossing my mind is thank goodness it's summer, not winter.

Louann, nowhere near but also worried.