[LMB] Paladin of Souls and Juana la Loca

PAT MATHEWS mathews55 at msn.com
Thu Aug 2 15:34:29 BST 2007

When I remembered that the madness of "Juana the Mad" was an obsession with
her husband to the point of clinging, and that she drove around Spain with
his corpse by her side, I realized who she was in Chalion -

She's Cattliara dy Lutez.

I still like the plot bunny that sends one of Iselle's daughters to the
Chalionverse equivalent of England to marry the Crown Prince. It should be a
much happier ending this time.

And their oldest daughter marry the king of Scotland and unite the lands.

"A Crisis Era is when any bright 4th grader can write the alternate
history."

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/