[LMB] Nippon 2007

Cally Perry cally.perry at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 04:15:11 BST 2007

    Yay!  I'm going, but I confess I was too cheap for the whole
package deal. Then we turned around and bought 21-day rail passes, not
exactly an equally economical decision.  Ahakibara does sound
interesting, though!  We'll be staying at the Yokohama Village Hostels
during the con, which figures to be an adventure in itself.

   Oddly, travelling with a busload of Fen would be the Japanese way
to tour Japan.

    Most of the friends I originally planned to go with have sensibly
bailed because of the expense.  I'd be delighted to hear that some
more listees were going.

        Cheers,
        Cally