[LMB] OT: its a sign...

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Tue Aug 7 00:24:55 BST 2007

On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 07:18:40PM -0400, Tzivia Adler wrote:
> where is everyone?

Having a RealLife - my wife was in the hospital for two days, and
today is my logical Wednesday, tomorrow's Friday.  Yay!

> i hereby present a new thread, for everyone who isn't busy with reallife
> (tm):
>
> what signpost ever showed you that you were older/younger than you thought?

Going to my youngest step-sisters wedding.  She's about five years
younger than me - I went off to college and she was this nice little
girl in junior high, definitely pre-pubescent.  And the next time I
saw her she was graduated from high school, and getting married.
DEFINITELY a fine young woman.

I felt old.

--
Scott Raun