[LMB] OT: its a sign...

James cessnadriver at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 06:07:25 BST 2007

On 8/6/07, Tzivia Adler <tadler at yeshivanet.com> wrote:
> what signpost ever showed you that you were older/younger than you thought?

Mine's kinda silly, but it happened the other day... with the
Transformers movie bringing back memories of TV... I join a mailing
list for TransFans and find out that I'm not in the middle of the
pack, but near the tail end (the young side). After some analysis, it
turns out my age range would be the last who caught the original TV
series.

Of course, then my friend goes and warns me in a couple years we'll be
hitting 30. All I can say is "Miles hits 30. 30 hits back".