[LMB] OT: its a sign...

Rachel Ganz rachel at compromise.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Aug 7 10:11:46 BST 2007

> what signpost ever showed you that you were older/younger than you thought?

Realising that I was twice as old as someone else on my course....

<kitten cute>
For all the cat fans out there: On Sunday, we introduced two kittens into our lives - Oskar Kokoschka (ginger) and Cinderpaw (tortoiseshell). They started by hiding in the fireplace behind the winerack, advanced to hiding under my bed, and now have developed into the full "Kill that dangerous foot" kitten mode, which involves waking me at 5 in the morning. Oskar sits on my lap, and Cinderpaw just fails to jump up to attack him, leaving multiple vertical scratches on my thighs.
</kitten cute>

Ouch.

Rachel

Brevity, clarity and cups of tea