[LMB] OT: its a sign...

rillaspins at aol.com rillaspins at aol.com
Tue Aug 7 22:20:08 BST 2007

Just as I thought I have nothing recent to point to.? (Besides everybody's babies are having babies) Today's discussion on LJ occurred.? **Sigh** the question was "Do you know what a pregnant woman has to do with bunny killing?"? Ummm, yeah, I remember my father teasing a friend's wife and watching the M*A*S*H episode in its first run.?

God, I'm old.

Rilla? Who took dictation in High School and used carbon paper.