[LMB] OT: its a sign...

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Tue Aug 7 22:20:16 BST 2007

> what signpost ever showed you that you were older/younger than you
> thought?

Discovering that my baby cousin whose nappies I changed is now a
high-powered stock-market type who will probably retire with millions when
he's 30.  In my head he's still a little kid.  That was a bit of an
oh-I'm-older-than-I-thought moment.

The nice thing about being older than most of your friends is that
occasionally you find one who is actually older than you, and then both of
you can do the "do you remember space hoppers" thing and call all the rest
of your mutual friends babies.  (Okay, so I'm easily amused.)

I knew I was "getting old" when the policemen started looking like they
should still be in school. :-)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--