[LMB] Lois on KFAI Thursday Aug. 9th, 11 AM

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Wed Aug 8 22:19:10 BST 2007

Hi all --

    I'm scheduled to do a radio interview on local station KFAI-FM here
in Minneapolis tomorrow morning.  The show runs from 11 AM to 12 noon,
and I'll be sharing the hour with another interviewee (sequentially, I
assume, tho' I'll find out when I get there.)  I don't know right now if
I'm slotted in first or second.

http://www.kfai.org/node/36

    However, they have audio archives (and streaming audio) for
out-of-town folks through their website.

    I did an interview with these folks last fall when _Beguilement_
came out.  It didn't get archived, as that part of their site was down
at the time, but I have a CD recording which I have permission to post
on dendarii.com, with appropriate attributions, if we have the capacity
to do audio files.  (Paging Mike...?)

    Ta, Lois.

.