[LMB] Lois on KFAI Thursday Aug. 9th, 11 AM

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 22:39:45 BST 2007

On 08/08/07, Lois McMaster Bujold <lbujold at myinfmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
>    I did an interview with these folks last fall when _Beguilement_
> came out.  It didn't get archived, as that part of their site was down
> at the time, but I have a CD recording which I have permission to post
> on dendarii.com, with appropriate attributions, if we have the capacity
> to do audio files.  (Paging Mike...?)

I commented on MySpace, where your blog is syndicated (I think that's
the correct term), that you could likely upload it there if only as a
stop-gap.

No doubt there are quite a few places where your blog is visible that
might offer a similar opportunity.

Gosh, something for which MySpace is actually useful...;-)
--
Phil