[LMB] OT: its a sign...

Alexandra Kwan litalex at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:13:06 BST 2007

Hello,

On 7 Aug 2007, at 7:18 AM, Tzivia Adler wrote:
> where is everyone?

Trying to find a job... in the midst of mellowing.

> what signpost ever showed you that you were older/younger than you
> thought?

Um, other than the white hair incident last year, that my high school
schoolmate had just sent me a note saying that our ten year high
school reunion is coming up. Oh, and that while having dinner with an
ex-colleague, she started complaining about how young her freshly
graduated new colleagues looked when I've always thought of her as
the young one.

little Alex