[LMB] OT: its a sign ...

PAT MATHEWS mathews55 at msn.com
Thu Aug 9 13:28:41 BST 2007

And old country saying. Your git-up-and-go is the initiative module in your
brain. The one procrastinators have on a long delay and lazy people lack
entirely, and people like Miles have a surplus of.

Which leads to a song about "my youth is all spent - my git-up-and-go has
got up and went", meaning the initiative module is pretty well burned out
and it feels rather pleasant to just sit and do nothing.

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/

The totem animals of Wall Street are the bull, the bear, the hog, and the
ostrich.