[LMB] OT: Killing pregnant bunnies (was its a sign...

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Thu Aug 9 19:14:10 BST 2007

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 09:13:01AM -0400, rillaspins at aol.com wrote:
> Just out of curiousity, why does this listserve put question marks
> in my posts?? It's the only place I've noticed it.

I'd guess it happens because you're using a character set that the
mailing list software is automagically translating into the question
mark.  From where they are, it looks like you're putting two space
characters after each period - I'd bet that one of them is getting
turned into a non-breaking space by your mailer, and then into a
question mark.

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org