[LMB] Accents in TSK

onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com
Sat Aug 11 18:40:25 BST 2007

Maybe its just me but I gave a horrible habit of hearing the authors accent if I've met them.

On the whole though this series seems to have a very Mid Atlantic accent to me.

--
"It doesn't mean that I advocate violence, but at the same time, I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence." - Malcolm X