[LMB] The Birthday Tixie

B. Ross Ashley redlion at sff.net
Sun Aug 12 16:33:26 BST 2007

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 09:52:08 +1000, mckeownb at optusnet.com.au
wrote:

 > The Antipodean Deputy Birthday Tixie arrives with her escort who
 > are beginning to utter a little about the number of borthdays
 > in August but she wisely ignores them

 > We have one birthday celebrant today and that is B Ross Ashley
 > who will be 61 today - the 11th of August. (I hope it is still
 > the 11th where you are  :)  ) I hope there was good food and presents
 > and lots of jollity perhaps with a touch of carousing.

 > Anyway it is small dog who is the proud carrier of the Tixie Dust
 > and does a wonderful pirouette and tosses it high in the air to
 > start its journey north and east towards Canada.

 > As the ADBT disappears with her escort she can be heard
 > explaining that she doesn't know why so many people have their
 > birthdays in August though she is sure that the list mind would
 > have a perfectly logical explanation but that we just have to
 > remember that everyone likes to have friends remember their birthday.

Because our parents were having fun in December?

At any rate, is was a good day, not too awfully hot and humid. I went to
the kickoff rally for the NDP's election campaign at 11:30, and later on
I got out with my camera and did a little streetscape photography. (The
results of which are on my livejournal.)

--
B. Ross Ashley http://brashley46.livejournal.com
"It would be too painful to think that there are worlds somewhere