[LMB] Accents in TSK

Trialia Xua trialia at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 08:40:46 BST 2007

I don't hear much of anything as far as accents go unless an accent is
specifically described, because I'm a grapheme personification synaesthete
and that has a great effect upon exactly how I would perceive how someone
"sounded". Dag, to me, sounds sort of rough red/brown clay-coloured and
slightly bitter lime, whereas Fawn is more like a high wind through ripe
corn. With my type of synaesthesia every perception is absolutely unique to
the one experiencing it, so it's very difficult to describe to anyone who
doesn't know it, beyond that much.

--
Trialia
---