[LMB] Greetings from a List Newbie!

Tora K. Smulders-Srinivasan tora.smulders at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 10:38:04 BST 2007

On 8/16/07, Giselle O. <grfid2005 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I thought it would be a polite thing to drop out of lurk, and write a little
> note of hello to this rather happening list.

You're very welcome to the List, Giselle! (or the Lazer Canary,
whichever you prefer!)

Hee hee hee, just wait to be completely assimilated!  You won't be
able to have a single conversation with anyone without mentioning the
wonderful works of the lovely LMB -- and all book conversations will
always devolve into LMB's science fiction vs fantasy!  ;-)

>(addressed to Lois) And now when I'm done with Legacy,
> I'll start on the Vorkosigan saga, because I'm absolutely convinced that you
> can do no character wrong!*

Oooooooooo!  You're so lucky!  To have all the joy of reading the
Vorkosigan books ahead of you!  Enjoy, and I trust you will not find
your trust in LMB's characterization misplaced!  I certainly haven't.

-Tora