[LMB] Greetings from a List Newbie

The Sundance Kid bobug at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 14:56:44 BST 2007

"Giselle O." <grfid2005 at gmail.com> wrote: (*with generous snippage*)
*snip*My first day on, and  already a message from the Master herself that Vol. 3 of that maddeninglytime-devouring parent *The Sharing Knife* is now out.  *snip*

  HMM:
  Welcome to the list :) I was reading this, and it struck me... the second volume's out (I was lucky enough to get an ARC [Advanced Reader Copy]- And that was in April or May. The third book is just through the editing process. We won't see it until next Spring, unless something REALLY wild and crazy has happened while I've been traveling to wonderous worlds like... Ohio.

  The Sundance Kid (soon to be back in Albuquerque for a week or two, before going diving in Cozumel)