[LMB] The Sharing Knife, Vol. 3: Passage -- catalog copy

Meg Justus mmegaera at nwlink.com
Sat Aug 18 23:59:10 BST 2007

Scott:
> This implies that "irrepressible" is NOT one of the adjectives you'd
> use.

Not particularly.  It's not pejorative enough.

I had a very strong negative kneejerk reaction to Fawn's family.  To the
point where if I never had to hear from any of them (except Nattie) again,
I'd die happy.  If I didn't like Dag and Fawn as much as I do (I really
liked Beguilement right up until they arrived at Fawn's family's farm) and
the views we got of the Lakewalker patrol at Glassforge (finding out  in
Legacy that they were an anomaly among Lakewalkers was a great
disappointment to me), I'm not sure I'd like these books at all.

Megaera
for whom characters are often the deciding point about whether a book is
enjoyable or not