[LMB] Denvention 2008

sekhmet sekhmet42 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 15:03:03 BST 2007

--- Meg Justus <mmegaera at nwlink.com> wrote:

> Do we have any listees who actually live in Denver
> who might be willing to
> lend their kitchen to the cause?
>
> Megaera
> who used to live in Denver -- thirty years ago

Same here! My parents still do; if nobody has a better
option, I'll ask them how they feel about loaning out
the house for an evening. They're in Park Hill - you
*can* walk from downtown, but it's a long ways if
you're stuffed with curry, and there used to be some
dodgy neighbourhoods on the way. Carpooling would
probably be necessary.

Irene