[LMB] legacy

Dawn Benton zaryushka at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 19 22:49:15 BST 2007

Re the expensiveness of the book.  I bought Freer and Flint's Pyramid Power
the same day I bought TSK:Legacy.  TSK:Legacy has about 370 pages and cost
$25.95.  Pyramid Power has about 350 pages and cost $24.00.  To me this is
not a sufficiently big enough difference to describe TSK:Legacy as an
expensive book.  As far as I am concerned, all hardbacks are relatively
expensive.  Some I buy and some I have to wait until the library has them.
The books definitely have a slower pace than my usual reading matter, but I
am enjoying them.  I am much more eager now after Legacy to get the third
one.

Dawn